• Wallis, Nancy. “Leadership development and individualized leadership: Understanding leader action logics in dyadic relationships.” Challenging Organizations and Society.reflective hybrids, Fall 2012, Vol. 1(1).
• Wallis, Nancy and Spindler, Maria. “Global leadership development: Achieving organizational sustainability in uncertain times.” Presented peer reviewed paper at the European Group and Organizational Studies Colloquium in Helsinki, Finland on July 6, 2012.
• Wallis, Nancy, Yammarino, Francis J. and Feyerherm, Ann. “Individualized Leadership: A qualitative study of senior executive leaders. Leadership Quarterly, 22(182-206), 2011. Nominated for Best Paper Award in 2011.
• Wallis, Nancy and Torbert, William R. “Exploring Action Inquiry: Experiments in 1st-, 2nd-, and 3rd- person Research.” In press. Partial funding from the Funds For Excellence, Graziadio School of Business & Management, Pepperdine University.
• Wallis, Nancy. “Insights from Intersections: Using the Leadership Development Framework to explore emergent knowledge domains shared by individual and collective leader development.” Published proceedings from the 2010 Academy of Management International Conference on Management Learning in Vienna, Austria.
• Wallis, Nancy and Zamulin, Andrey. “Russian Soul and American Freedom: A collaborative exploration of transformational and transactional leadership with Russian business leaders and graduate students.” Paper presented at the 2010 AoM Annual Meeting in Montreal.