Over the last 35 years, Nancy has concentrated her academic, managerial, and consulting work on the practice of leadership in complex organizational settings. While holding executive positions in various health care insurance organizations, she earned her MBA and MSPH from UCLA and her PhD in Human and Organizational Systems. Continuing to interweave theory and practical application, she leads organizational workshops in developing leaders, managing change, and expanding multi-cultural capacity.
• Keynote speaker, McGraw-Hill Companies – Women's Initiative for Networking and Success: "Foster Progress, Create the Future," Southern California, September 2012.
• Presenter, "Improve Your Leadership…of your Self and Others," You Know You Can!!, Master Intuitive Coach Institute, Toronto, August 2012
• Faculty, Doctoral Consortium, Management Consulting Division, Academy of Management Annual Meeting in Boston, August 2012
• Presented “Leadership through a Developmental Lens” workshop at closing session of UCSF Pharmacy Leadership Institute on May 2012
• Led “Leadership from Within Change” workshop on Theory U at the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI), Orange County, California on April 2012
• Adjunct Faculty in the Department of Applied Behavioral Science at the Graziadio School of Business and Management, Pepperdine University
• Guest facilitator for ÖGGO (Austrian Association of Group Dynamics & Organization Consulting) Group Dynamics Seminar. Led English-speaking group in German speaking Group Dynamics system. University of Klagenfurt, Austria
• Founding Member, Editorial Board, Challenging Organisations and Society. reflective hybrids® (COS)
• Board Member, Management Consulting Division, Academy of Management
• Past Secretary, Board of Directors, Organizational Behavior Teaching Society (OBTS)